SIM (extended demo) SIM (extended demo)

Random Caps Lock Fest '98

WHAT IS THIS, SOME KIND OF FUCKING "LET'S ENCOURAGE GIJS BESSELINK" ENCOURAGEMENT FUCKFEST FUCK-A-THON?

You did good, Gijs. I think a full version of this game would be neat. You put a lot more effort into this than most of the portal entries I see. GOOD JOB.

Excellent work, my friend.

FLASH IS HARD.

Iron Curtain II: Game Iron Curtain II: Game

SOVIETS = TODAY = THUMBS UP

This was a great idea. You deserve better.

Nice work.

mega man space invaders mega man space invaders

Listen, I have no idea how to make a game in flash at all and I love your name. But I have a few friendly suggestions to you, my good friend.

When the projectile wave things hit the enemies, the score is added to over and over in a loop rather than once when the event occurs. So you can basically fire on one guy forever and get 11 million points. Also, you might want to consider adding some sort of hit point thing so it isn't game over the first time you hit anything.

The scrolling was well done.

Cykiq (psychic) Cykiq (psychic)

Yipe

How did you do that.

Seriously.

I'm sure it's obvious and it'll come to me later and I'll feel stupid for posting this review, but I'm always trying to sabotage my future self anyway.

Neat.

cykotiq responds:

maybe an internet search for "math tricks" or something will do the trick... Hmm, 'trick' - I love that word...

TERRAIN: Chapter 1 TERRAIN: Chapter 1

MR. SHIP

This is totally amazing. I can't believe you made this in flash. I wouldn't... I can't... Yuri... controlling... how did you do it? It's vantastic.

No improvement needed ANYWHERE. I can't wait for Chapter 2.

Thanks for restoring my faith in the 50 most recent column.

Animal Maze Series 4 Animal Maze Series 4

Well, this is innovative.

And, yeah, it reminds me of something I think I played once on a Commodore 64 at my friend's house with pipes and liquid. Either way, I loved it for some reason and I also love this for whatever elusive reason that may be. Full scholarship.

Plus, that penguin-mole was so cute!

The Gulf War(drobe) The Gulf War(drobe)

Tanks were a nice touch

Best dress-up game I've ever "played." Nice job. Much more polished than 90% of the movies on the portal. Congrats.

Space Fighter demo Space Fighter demo

Beats and strings

Pretty simplistic really. But... somehow, I kind of like it because of that. Remember when people could play games like this for hours and days and weeks and enjoy it?

I don't care if you made it or not. Points for being Icelandic.

Ari-Thor responds:

Yes, exactly. The full version will have like an arcade mode, so you WILL be able to play without any scenery or story line, just blow stuff for as long as you want. Of course it will always get harder and harder...

DBZ Dress-Up Bulma DBZ Dress-Up Bulma

I loves chicken.

This is the single best dress-up thing on Newgrounds. Or, more likely, the only good one. And... what's that? It was made by Tom Fulp? Genius. Excellent work, comrade.

Hunt or be Hunted Demo v3 Hunt or be Hunted Demo v3

I don't have anything to add to that.

Here's a tip...add another enemy. Then, perhaps, maybe another. And add them in a series, so that after you kill one enemy, the next one shows up. That would increase the playability of this game by over 33%.