+Ninja Demon #2+ +Ninja Demon #2+

ONE LINE SUMMARY

Well I liked it. And working on animation tech or whatever that guy said is simply not an option because the graphics were great and something about the pains in my head being very realistic like from Aqua Teen right? You seen it?

Eisenhower's Redemption Eisenhower's Redemption

I likes

I likes me this flash

Sagerman responds:

I likes me this review.

UF-OH SHIT UF-OH SHIT

JUST TOO COOL TO DROOL

Well, that was a change from Stickbattleclock fight xiao xiao 2 rule them all.

AWESOME

IN THE WAY OF ACTUAL "REVIEW" YOU PROBABLY MAKE THE MOST HIGHEST QUALITY MOVIES ON NEWGROUNDS, OBVIOUSLY. CONGRATS.

The Boy goes to Store The Boy goes to Store

SLEEPER HIT OF THE SUMMER!

A fantastic ride for all! Bring the kids! Bring Aunt Esther! Bring Bub the zombie! All will enjoy this one-man tour de force which blackmetal665 hailed as:

"not only can you not spell, the movie (in the LOOSEST sense of the word) bombed. that was a complete waste of my time"

****1/2

Joe Zombie :: Episode 3 Joe Zombie :: Episode 3

More like Joe PARTY Episode 3

This is a good stick zombie movie and I should know because I am a zombie. Or my sleeping patterns are just messed up because of Newgrounds. Thanks.

Jesus Crisis Jesus Crisis

^O^

YOU GOT STYLE. The thing how it was all through the windows was neat. Plus the song is still in my head. I liked it even though Christianity is responsible for the destruction of my ancestors lol K'z~@///// ;'(

;)

*<|:')

5:,)

:'(

Anyways your score needs to be higher.

The George Bush Show 3 The George Bush Show 3

WOW

YOU ARE SO FACKING SUPERIOR TO ME AND YOU CAN COMMUNICATE MY THOUGHTS MORE CLEARLY WITHOUT INVOLVING THE SOVIETS AND BULGARIAN POP MUSIC.

I am obsolete again

This was facking excellent. Thanks.

The worst Movie Ever made The worst Movie Ever made

ALSO.

WE UP IN FOOT LOCKER

La Vagin La Vagin

FRESH YOUNG TALENT

The thing that is so big about La Vagin (other than its ten-word title and it's 2 and a half hour running time) is the fact that this is a hit. I mean, a movie about nothing, that has a lot of cartoon guys walking around. It's perfect for the little kids and its not been plunged to the horrid depths of being so stupid that adults (yes, you small minded adults) will even like it. Kiera Knightly is hott (for the guys), Orlando Bloom is a heart-throb for the girls, and Andy Merril wears heavy mascara. How can this movie fail?

Well, there are so many changes in the plot, so many twists and turns-- this is a direct result of the writer not knowing what to do and not knowing where he was going with the script. Nevertheless, the film does have a sort of creepy, moody feel to it that helps it become nostalgic and just kind of has the words "Box Office Smash" written all over it. Granted, half of its audience members are probably people who are just wasting time before THE LEAGUE OF EXTRAORDINARY GENTLEMEN comes out, this film still stands on its own. Director "TripN" again returns, getting better all the time. His last attempt "Night Court" was an extreme hit and still airs on A&E but many people are getting quite bored with it now (sequel time maybe?). Hopefully TripN will only continue his trend of gradually getting better with each new film.

The graphics are well done and the film contains several moments of eerie horror and thrilling action sequences. The humor comes in bounds (again, trying to amuse the little kiddies) and The homicidal boy acts very 'action-hero', kinda like Brendan Fraser's role in THE MUMMY. He still does very well. The films stands on its own, has loads of originality and is a hit. It won't stay that way forever though.

Stickman Complaint Stickman Complaint

SMOOTH

Hee. That was pretty good. I liked it. YOU GOT STYLE, KID. YOU GOT MOXY, THAT ZING ZANG ZOOM.

The animation was smooth and the sound was appropriate.

Anyways, this was quite humourous, spelled with a "u". You win. Congrats.