View Profile Guffy

I likes

I likes me this flash

Sagerman responds:

I likes me this review.

SLEEPER HIT OF THE SUMMER!

A fantastic ride for all! Bring the kids! Bring Aunt Esther! Bring Bub the zombie! All will enjoy this one-man tour de force which blackmetal665 hailed as:

"not only can you not spell, the movie (in the LOOSEST sense of the word) bombed. that was a complete waste of my time"

****1/2

kewl

kewl;

11 Game Reviews

Random Caps Lock Fest '98

WHAT IS THIS, SOME KIND OF FUCKING "LET'S ENCOURAGE GIJS BESSELINK" ENCOURAGEMENT FUCKFEST FUCK-A-THON?

You did good, Gijs. I think a full version of this game would be neat. You put a lot more effort into this than most of the portal entries I see. GOOD JOB.

Excellent work, my friend.

FLASH IS HARD.

SOVIETS = TODAY = THUMBS UP

This was a great idea. You deserve better.

Nice work.

Listen, I have no idea how to make a game in flash at all and I love your name. But I have a few friendly suggestions to you, my good friend.

When the projectile wave things hit the enemies, the score is added to over and over in a loop rather than once when the event occurs. So you can basically fire on one guy forever and get 11 million points. Also, you might want to consider adding some sort of hit point thing so it isn't game over the first time you hit anything.

The scrolling was well done.

That's one bad petunia.